Use one of the following methods to submit an membership form:-
- Decide which membership category is right for you
- Call into the club and see the Professional for a membership form
- Call the Professional or Secretary on one of the telephone numbers above, they will send you a membership form
- Download a membership form as a PDF file from the link below
- Complete and pass the form to the Secretary.
Click here to see the current membership categories and rates page of the website
Click here for a Downloadable Membership Form (in pdf format)
What happens then?
- You will be invited to a welcome meeting and a look round
- If we and you are happy, pay your subscription and go and get your clubs!
Frequently asked questions?
- What playing membership categories are there - Full, 6 Day (excludes Sat) & Midweek (excludes Sat/Sun).
- Do I need a proposer and seconder - no
- Is there an entrance fee - no it is suspended at the moment
- Do I have to pay all the subscription fee at once - no, you can pay in instalments via direct debit or standing order
- Do I need a handicap - no, our Professional provides lessons, for new members needing one, at reasonable rates