Use one of the following methods to submit an membership form:-
- Decide which membership category is right for you
- Call into the club and see the Professional for a membership form
- Call the Professional or Secretary on one of the telephone numbers above, they will send you a membership form
- Download a membership form as a PDF file from the link below
- Complete and pass the form to the Secretary.
Click here to see the current membership categories and rates page of the website
Click here for a Downloadable Membership Form (in pdf format)
What happens then?
- You will be invited to a welcome meeting and a look round
- If we and you are happy, pay your subscription and go and get your clubs!
Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC)
- CASC status means that the club offers concessionary membership for those on low or modest income for £480 per annum to those who can’t afford to pay more. Included in this price is insurance and affiliation fees. This concessionary membership allows the member to play on 3 week days and on one day at the weekend. Those who want to take advantage of the reduced price membership must apply to the Secretary of the club and demonstrate that the full cost of membership would not be affordable to them.
Frequently asked questions?
- What playing membership categories are there - 7 day, 6 Day (excludes Sat) & Midweek (excludes Sat/Sun).
- Do I need a proposer and seconder - no
- Is there an entrance fee - no it is suspended at the moment
- Do I have to pay all the subscription fee at once - no, you can pay in instalments via direct debit or standing order
- Do I need a handicap - no, our Professional provides lessons, for new members needing one, at reasonable rates